Bradley began tournament fishing at an early age. Partnering with his dad, Bradley participated in adult buddy tournaments in the Kentucky River Bassmasters. From that point on he was literally hooked on the sport of fishing.
Bradley qualified in the 11-14 age group to represent Kentucky in the 2004 Junior Bassmaster World Championship?s inaugural event. Just 13 years old at the time, Bradley won the tournament held on Lake Norman in North Carolina. Bradley has been a 2-time qualifier for the Junior Bassmaster World Championship, and a qualifier for the FLW/National Guard Junior World Championship.
In 2008 he was a team member on the Kentucky Bass Federation Nation State Team and was the Kentucky representative to the Federation Nation Championship on Milford Lake in Junction City, Kansas. Bradley has come a long way as a fisherman since getting his start at age 8, but more importantly, he has values and goals that make him an upstanding young man.
- I try to always put God first in my life. I am a member of Mt. Hebron Baptist Church.
- God has blessed me with a great family and they play a big role in my life.
- I believe that I should treat others the way I want to be treated.GOALS: WHAT THE FUTURE HAS IN STORE
GOALS: WHAT THE FUTURE HAS IN STORE
- Spread the message of Jesus Christ (1 John 5:13).
- Make my living as a professional bass fisherman.
- Win a Major League Fishing event
- Promote the continual growth of the fishing industry.
- Stress the importance of getting young people into the sport of fishing. My dad got me interested in fishing at an early age and that has made a big difference in my life.
- Hometown: Lancaster, Kentucky
- Date of Birth: November 2, 1990
- Wife (Danielle) and Son (Lucas)
- Hobbies: Deer Hunting and Diesel Trucks
- Favorite Non-Fishing Sports: Basketball and Football
- Favorite Food: Pork Chops
- Favorite time of year to fish: Spring
- Home Lake: Lake Cumberland
- Favorite Lure: Jerk bait
- Favorite Technique: Power-fishing (jerk baits, jigs, spinnerbaits)
- Tow Vehicle: Dodge 2500
- Boat: Triton 21 XRT
- Motor: Mercury 250 Pro XS